Copier Technician Position
We are searching for a copier technician to install, service, and repair a variety of printers, copiers, and scanners. In this role, you will be required to set up new systems, perform routine maintenance, and resolve technical issues.
To ensure success as a copier technician you should have great analytical thinking abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills. Ultimately, a top-notch copier technician will demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities and be able to provide customers with in-depth training and support.
Copier Technician Responsibilities:
• Setting up and installing new printers, copiers, scanners, and copier management software.
• Providing routine service and maintenance to copiers, scanners, printers, and fax machines.
• Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning cartridges, printers, and copiers.
• Writing diagnostic reports and training manuals.
• Providing demonstrations and customer training.
• Providing excellent customer support and service.
• Keeping abreast of the latest technologies and practices in the industry.
Copier Technician Requirements:
• Post High School Electronics Training
• Valid driver's License
• Strong organizational and time management abilities.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Experience preferred, will train.