Frequently Asked Questions
On occasion we all make mistakes, so we want to make correcting any errors an easy and simple process. We are blessed with loyal customers who do their best to keep returns to a minimum as well. Every company has policies on returns and credits. We hope our policy is both fair and liberal. Please follow these simple guidelines when you have an item to return in order to receive full credit. Be assured, if there is an error on our part we will quickly take care of the issue.
- Products must have been purchased from Magee Office Products.
- Products must be returned within 30 days from the time you receive them.
- Do not open the box or break the seal on a toner cartridge unless you are sure it is the right cartridge. Once it is opened it cannot be returned.
- All returned merchandise must be new and unused, in original packaging, and in resalable condition. Merchandise that has been opened, written on, torn or taped is not returnable.
- Damaged or defective merchandise should be reported as soon as you receive it so that we can replace it.
- No returns will be accepted on custom-made items or special ordered products such as stamps unless it is due to manufacturer error or our own internal error.
- All food, drink, medical and first aid supplies are non-returnable items.
We have been in business for over 65 years because we understand that your complete satisfaction is our most important goal. We don’t exist without you! If you have any problem at all with a return or credit issue, please let us know. Contact your salesperson or assigned support representative and allow us to work towards a mutually agreeable resolution.
Please fill out the form on our Start a Return Page to begin the return process.
Please see our Need Help Finding a Product Page for help finding a product.
After you place an order and it has been processed for delivery, you’ll receive a confirmation email. The confirmation will contain the expected delivery date, your shipping address, your order number and any other relevant information. If you’re logged in to our website, click on “My Account” and select the appropriate order for tracking information. If we need your help to resolve any problems with your order, we’ll contact you by phone. If we can’t reach you right away, we’ll contact you by email.
Just click here. We’ll reset your password immediately and send you an email with instructions for choosing a new one.
Please fill out the form on this page to add new info to your account.